Dear [wpmlfield name=”firstname”]
CAPO is pleased to announce that the open season for applications for the 2015 Awards Round has been extended. The closing date, which was originally 15th September, is now 6th October and applications for grants can be lodged at capo.org.au/awards.
If you or an artist you know is thinking of applying for any of the awards on offer this year, you’ve got just under three weeks to finalise your application and submit it to CAPO.
A wide range of awards is on offer this year, from a number of $500 Emerging Artists Awards right up to the CAPO Fellowship Award worth $15,000.
Here are all the awards in CAPO’s 2015 Awards Round – follow the links below to find out more about each award.
- Rosalie Gascoigne Memorial Award supported by Bates and Pickering
- Macquarie Wealth Award
- Canberra Weekly Award
- Macquarie Telecommunications Award
- Eckersley’s Materials Award
- Sage Legal Services Award
- Sylvie Stern Memorial Award
- Workplace Research Associates Award
- Belconnen Arts Centre Inclusion Award
- Urban Pantry Manuka Award
Emerging Artists’ Awards
- McGrath (Woden) Emerging Artist Award
- The Capital Insurance Brokers Award
- National Press Club of Australia Emerging Artist Award
- The Capital Magazine Emerging Artist Award
The award judging process takes place over the following month so that the awards can be presented at the CAPO Auction Gala, to be held at CMAG on Saturday, 7th November.
Lots of awards equate to lots of opportunities, but that depends on you getting an application into us first. Good luck!