Dear [wpmlfield name=”firstname”]
Our Awards Round for 2015 is still open and applications for grants can be lodged until 15th September at capo.org.au/awards.
If you or an artist you know is thinking of applying for any of the awards on offer this year, you’ve got just under two weeks to finalise your application and submit it to CAPO.
A wide range of awards is on offer this year, from a number of $500 Emerging Artists Awards right up to the CAPO Fellowship Award worth $15,000.
Here are all the awards in CAPO’s 2015 Awards Round – follow the links below to find out more about each award.
- Rosalie Gascoigne Memorial Award supported by Bates and Pickering
- Macquarie Wealth Award
- Canberra Weekly Award
- Macquarie Telecommunications Award
- Eckersley’s Materials Award
- Sage Legal Services Award
- Sylvie Stern Memorial Award
- Workplace Research Associates Award
- Belconnen Arts Centre Inclusion Award
- Urban Pantry Award
Emerging Artists’ Awards
- McGrath (Woden) Emerging Artist Award
- The Capital Insurance Brokers Award
- National Press Club of Australia Emerging Artist Award
- The Capital Magazine Emerging Artist Award
The award judging process takes place over the following month so that the awards can be presented at the CAPO Auction Gala, to be held at CMAG on Saturday, 7th November.
Lots of awards equate to lots of opportunities, but that depends on you getting an application into us first. Good luck!